Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Ghosts of Christmas Past :)

Yesterday, I did a little "Christmas stocktake" :) I was thinking to myself that, with all the Christmas scrapbooking I've been doing lately, that I must be nearly running out of Christmas photos to scrap. Wouldn't that be sort-of great?

So I went back through my photo files, and photo piles and photo albums, and eventually came to this conclusion...there are an awful lot of layouts between me and up-to-date! I did some sorting and printing and labelling, and now have a plan of attack for my scrapbooking that should take me up to Christmas (at the very least!!!)

I made a start with this one...


Back in 2005 we moved from New South Wales to Western Australia, and I started to include a newsletter with our yearly Christmas cards. They are such a great insight into what our family got up to in that year...the highs, the lows and all the news....so I decided to make a page each year just for the Christmas Newsletter.


I just stuck a normal envelope onto the beautiful paper by Websters Pages (let's face it, I was never going to cut into it anyway LOL) and did a little embellishing.

Some bling for the tree, some distressing around the edges, and some German Scrap and rubons on the envelope...all done!
Onto the next one...
TTFN xxx

3 comments:

Mel said...

Just stunning Susan!!! I really love this LO!!!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Really love, I especially love the little envelope! Thanks for the cake icing tip, I was only saying this morning to my hubby that I thought if I popped it in the fridge or freezer it would make it easier but then thought I might have dreamt that tip up, now you have confirmed I am not as bonkers as i thought lol.

Linda said...

Love that paper and the envelope is so pretty.
From now until christmas huh, you had better get started.
xx