Friday, January 22, 2010

A new year...a new challenge!

The first challenge for 2010 is up over at the Scrapsidaisy gallery, and it's a doozie! Scrap a page using the colour red, a title beginning with the letter "O" and distressing. Here is what I came up with...

I've painted the background with a watered down mix of Making Memories paints to give the effect of sky on Swiss Dots Bazzill, and the clouds are hand-cut from felt.

Lots of my favourites on this layout...AC Thickers, Basic Grey Lime Rickey, Fiskars border punch, dotty cardstock and MM journal pads! I recently realised that I haven't scrapped a LO "just because" for a couple of months, so eased back into it with my favourite products :)
Hope you are having a great day!
TTFN xxx

1 comment:

Linda said...

ooo you only just got away with the red-not much there.Looks like you kept the kids busy on the plane
xx