Saturday, March 20, 2010

Riley's Origami Fun

Hello. This is Riley. Today while mum was doing her 39 squares project and Lydia was doing her sewing project, I was making some origami. I got the project designs from a book called Childrens Origami. The first, a penguin. Mum thought this one was extremely cute!!! I drew the eye with a gel pen.



The second, a black chatterbox.

The third, a blue cat head.


And the fourth and final origami design, a black and white spotted cow!!!!! This one really reminded me of Aunty Leisa's scrapbooking shop "Scrapsidaisy,' thats why i am going to send it to her.


Thanks for reading my first ever blog post. Hopefully there will be more in the future.
By Riley


7 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Hi Riley - Love your origami - such a fun activity! The penguin is my favourite. I like to make Japanese cranes - they look great when you make a whole lot and then string them together.

Tracey Holdyk said...

This is soooooo cool Riley, love that you did the post. My fav would have to be the cow. Its just too cute.
love me :-)
Note: hope we can catch up in the school hols, have a chat to Mum

Linda said...

Riley, well done. I LOVE the cow. A great first blog post
xx Linda

Jenni said...

Way Cool, Riley!

My daughter loves making chatterboxes too.

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Wow Riley - what a surprise for me to visit and see your post! You are sooooo clever to do origami and OMG is the cow really for me??? How exciting!

Janellybelly said...

Excellent origami, my daughter Rachel loves making chatterboxes.
Janelle - a fellow 'The Hunger Games' fan!

Vanessa said...

LOVE the spotty cow!