Wednesday, January 30, 2013

In Her Bedroom

             A quick and simple  layout  today, to round out my 5 layouts for January :)
(YIPPPEEE for ticking that one off my to-do list- I wonder if I can do it again in February?)



I've had these papers in my stash for quite a while...they are from the Jack 'n' Jill Collection by Prima. Funnily enough, I own very little Prima...it's a brand that I find a bit over-the-top flowery and generally not my style at all, but I loved the cute little people in this particular range :)


I fussy cut this little girl from one of the papers...she has such a cute innocence about her, don't you think?
This page documents my younger daughters bedroom...a much different room to that of her older sisters that you saw a few posts back. We hope to redecorate this one soon, so I thought it would be great to record what it looks like right now. It's all about Lalaloopsies at age eight :)

Hope you are having an awesome day!

TTFN xxx


3 comments:

Hope said...

How perfect that little girl is for the layout. Love the way you did the title. All very sweet and cute!

Kate said...

This is so cute!!

Linda said...

Rarely tidy! Surely not Miss Merryn. Lovely LO and the cute fussy cutting suits it perfectly and you still managed to incorporate some dots.
Xx