Happy Sunday :)
Thought I would pop in to take care of some bloggy business!
Have you been over to http://www.spoonfullofsugargirls.blogspot.com/ lately? Not only is it a very inspirational blog, but Lisa and Sarah have a great giveaway happening at the moment! Go check it out!
I have also been given this award...
by the very lovely Jenni . In accepting it, I have to tell you 7 things about me that you might not know. Here goes...
1. My favourite colour at the moment is apple green.
2. I love to create things with polka dots :)
3. I have a somewhat geriatric Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Clancy.
4. There is a frog that lives under my craft room window, and each night it croaks so loud that I can't stand to stay in my craft room...I am terrified of frogs!
5. I have started making gifts for Christmas...already!!!!! YAY!
6. I have put myself on a craft "budget" after unpacking box after box of craft materials when we moved house, and having no idea where I am going to put it all (guess I could always actually make something...what a novel idea LOL)
7. I feel blessed every single day...life is good!
Now I am supposed to pass this award on...the really hard part! How about if you feel like sharing 7 things, you accept the award :) and let me know so that I can learn a little more about you!
Have a happy day