Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can we pretend it's Friday?

Just for a minute, can we pretend it's Friday? We can? Cool :)

First of all, a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my DH! He likes to pretend it's not his birthday, and didn't even tell anyone at work that it was...ho hum. So, he spent most of the day underground looking for gold (he's a miner, you know), and the first chance I got to wish him a Happy Birthday was after he'd eaten dinner, and was about to go to bed....again, ho hum. The kids and I are planning to celebrate in a much more fitting manner when he flies into town...any excuse to eat cheesecake :)

Being Friday, (cough cough) it's time for the weekly challenge at Scrapsidaisy!


This week our challenge was to scrap about the everyday, so I chose to focus on my everyday indulgence, chocolate!

This page is a mixture of papers and embellishments...paper from Basic Grey Kioshi and Midgemoo (a paper I've had for years and years), and embellishments from the depths of my stash. Alphas are Thickers, Making Memories glitter alphas, and the word "everyday" I cut with my Slice.
Thanks for pretending with me...now, what happened to Saturday?
TTFN xxx

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great page Susan, a good one to keep in an album all about you. Do you really have chocolate every day? Happy belated birthday to Rob.
xx