Thursday, October 14, 2010

One Happy Camper

I pulled out a little paper and did some scrapping today ...it helps me get through the "fly out day blues" in a way that housework never will :)


I've used paper from 3 different Basic Grey collections on this page...Cupcake, Mistletoe and Pear, and Nook and Pantry. I'm sure when I bought them I had no thought that they would end up on a boy page LOL.

My button collection now contains not one single yellow button...sounds like a good excuse for a trip to Spotlight :) I freehanded the sun rays and sun, and couldn't resist adding the pink sparkly butterfly from the Making Memories Flutter Collection. I'm sure Riley will roll his eyes at me when he sees it...not cool, Mum, definitely not cool.
Hope you are having an awesome day
TTFN xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My man used to be at Telfer too so I know what the 'fly out blues' is all about!
I've just bought a sewing machine so I'm sure your blog will give me LOTS of inspiration!

Nelbel said...

Very nice Suzi!! And boy is Riley growing up fast!!!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

I love the way thta use have used these buttons, they look great!

Linda said...

I cant believe how grown up Tiley looks in the first photo. Love your hand cut sun. Can you only stop at buying yellow buttons when you visit Spotlight?
xx

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Lovely layout!! There is nothing quite like crafting to lift the spirits:) Love the sun - the buttons are perfect.(Great excuse for a trip to SL !)