Saturday, October 30, 2010

A perfect Sunday destination.

Did you know that the Old Perth Road Markets are on again this Sunday in Bassendean? That's tomorrow!

Tomorrows Memories are open for business between 9am and 2pm...

...if you mention their blog, you will receive a massive 15% off your purchases. What better day to stock up on all your Christmas crafting goodies, and start your Christmas shopping at the markets? If you just feel like scrapping, you can use the workshop facilities ALL DAY for free....call the shop to book in on 92792183.

Hope you are having a totally fabulous Saturday! Between running kids here and there, I am moving my fat quarter collection into it's new, much more accessible, home. I am slowly but surely taking over the house....bahahahahahahaha! I'm betting if I don't mention it to my DH, he will never notice....ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Husbands never notice I am sure. We have a bar and it only houses craft stuff, though my DH did ask tonight it I would feel happier with wine there.
Cant wait to see what your fat quarters and what they become.

Cardygirl said...

Gradually the fabric will take over! Have fun.