Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December Daily Days 3 and 4

A couple more pages to show you today... still not quite managing to keep up :) Maybe tomorrow?

Day 3 saw my hubby and I off to his work Christmas party at Ascot Racecourse. I think the highlight of the day was watching him stagger in the door quite a few hours after me...the kids thought it was hilarious that Daddy got a bit tipsy! Tis the season...LOL!

Day 4 was our local Carols by Candlelight...
...have to say it was a little disappointing, so I chose not to journal too much. We are hoping to attend the BIG Carols in Perth City a bit closer to Christmas, so there is more caroling in our future :)

Have a great day, and thanks so much for visiting! If you are doing December Daily this year, please leave a comment so I can take a peek at yours ;)

TTFN xxx

4 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love seeing you and your girls in your pretty Christmas dresses! Wish Miss L's dress came in my size:)

Linda said...

Love these wo pages Susan with the dots and the green. I had been wondering if you had had your Ascot night yet. no busvrides home!
Xx

Hope said...

Your pages are looking great and you're getting some wonderful photos.

Lisa Leggett said...

I love the picture of you and the girls on Day 4! I really admire your stick-to-itness, I'm running in circles over here in California. oxo~L