Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 17

  Hello Week 17...still running a bit behind with my crafting, but clawing my way back slowly ;)



I pulled out my Project Life Turquoise kit for this spread...recognise the browns, greens and aquas? I added some washi tape, some Echo Park Sweet Girl stickers (loving that house in the title card) and other bits and pieces for variety...and boy, did I have a messy desk by the time I was done!


All of my photos were from my iPhone this week...I've lost a bit of my photo-taking mojo it seems. As I look back on last years PL, I realise that this happened at much the same time last year :)


This is definitely not my favourite colour scheme, but it felt good to use up some stash and make my week a little more "masculine".


                                      Also a good excuse to use some of my enamel badges...

...which I seem to be collecting at the moment.

Thanks so much for visiting, and for leaving me such lovely comments...I really do have the best blog readers!

Have a wonderful day

TTFN xxx


3 comments:

Stacey @ bakercourt said...

Your pages always look so great. I can completely identify with the photo-fatigue .. it's just that time of year, I think! Very pretty, even though it's masculine :)

Hope said...

Looks great! I really like these colours :)

dawn said...

I love these colors, a nice change from the pretty girly ones. Nice balance of pictures and stories too. Cute house on date card!

How awesome that your husband and son are looking at the PL together, LOVE THIS!!

Too bad you couldn't send us the trampoline, my kids really want one.

Nice collage from your girls day out.

Great job Susan and you aren't really behind at all.

I'm not taking as much pictures either lately, might have to use some fillers or make it a one page week.
Happy weekend!