Friday, November 6, 2009

Fringe :)

First of all, thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my last post...I really appreciate them!

I've been busy this morning making a LO for the November challenge at Scrapsidaisy...


The criteria? A title starting with the letter "F", some MM product, a piece of chipboard, and the colour pink.

This story makes me laugh...my darling child who wasn't allowed to have a fringe cut into her hair, so decided to do it herself. Mind you, I didn't laugh so much when I found the clumps of her hair on the floor :0 The paper and sticker are from Basic Grey's June Bug Collection, and fitted perfectly with the story...LOL.
It's Friday! Have a great weekend!
TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Linda said...

Funny isn't it the things kids do. I suppose that we all did the same types of things as well.
xx

Jenni said...

Ha! And what little girl HASN'T cut her hair at some point in their life??? Actually, I can remember shaving my eyebrows off! (eek)