Sunday, November 8, 2009

Polkadots?

A quick layout to record a funny little conversation between Merryn and myself...

And while there is nothing earth shattering about the design (or the photography, for that matter LOL), these are the types of layouts that I find myself drawn to when I look through my albums.

Layouts that tell a story. Layouts that make me laugh, and hopefully will make my kids laugh when they read them in years to come. Layouts that remind me of why I started scrapbooking in the first place :)
Papers and alphas are by American Crafts, except all the polkadots which came from my paper scrap box.
Hope your weekend has been great!
TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Oh how ADORABLE! That's certainly a conversation worth remembering!

I love the AC pp too and clever layout idea with the squares.

Linda said...

Whats wrong with the photo?
I'm with you i prefer reading the day to day pages and remembering all of the little things that we forget.
Yay for scrapbooking this is what its all about.
xx