Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's a start :)

It seems that this week is actually the last week in November.....eeek! I won't even start on where the time has gone, but realise that I really need to get moving if I am going to send hand made Christmas cards this year!

So here is my start...


I received these Cuttlebug embossed pieces as part of a swap over at Scrapsidaisy, and thought they would make a good start to the Christmas cards! The design above was inspired by the lovely Hope, who also received the swap goodies and made a simple but very classy card with her piece....thanks Hope!

This was another piece from the swap....such gorgeous folders!

So now a decision has to be made. Do I rush out and buy the folders so that I can make more (I usually choose a design and make them in bulk each Christmas) , or do I work with the supplies that I have on hand to create individual cards this year?

Do you make all your cards the same? Or do you create one-of-a-kind cards for everyone on your Christmas card list? Just wondering :)

TTFN xxx



2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow they are so simple but so elegant. I would be rushing out to buy the folders, but you know me. I usually design one and then make oodles of the same one. I had better hurry up and send my overseas ones or it will be to late.
xx

Tracey Holdyk said...

Love the cards, nice and simpl but so elegant. I would be buying the folders cause they are just so nice. Me I make one or two designs and make a ton. I make 3 or 4 different ones for my immediate family, I make these ones a little more special
love me :-)