Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A card...and some very co-operative animals!

Yes...a card! My brother-in-law (not-so) recently married his true love in Fiji, and like the true procrastinator I am, I put off making the card...and then put it off some more until I completely forgot about it! Better late than never?

Traditional was the way to go...white with a touch of gold. I embossed the white background with the Cuttlebug, and used a gorgeous stamp from Stampin' Up.... then put it in an envelope and posted it as quickly as I could! LOL I really must work on building up the (virtually non-existent) card stash.

Today, in blistering heat, we headed to Perth Zoo for a visit. Look at the red faces on my little ones...
I was expecting the animals to mostly be sleeping in the shade, but they were surprisingly active...

...providing Lydia and I with lots of photo opportunities. The lions, the tigers, the giraffes, the lemurs, the elephants...they all came up close today. Love it when that happens :)


Hope you are enjoying the school holidays...and managing to keep cool!
TTFN xxx

1 comment:

Linda said...

OMG i cant believe that you went to the zoo today, for some reason i really struggled with the heat today.Very elegant card.
xx