Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tick tock...

tick tock...time is running out for me to cross off that to-do list this month! With only a single day left in February, it's looking sadly...incomplete :) Ah well, you get months like that!

Surprisingly, my cards are done. If your birthday is coming up...look away now :)


I probably need to challenge myself to use a different colour scheme...red, teal, pink and green are just so easy for me to work with right now!

And polkadots...I love them!

But I guess you probably knew that already :)
Have a great week
TTFN xxx

5 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

What ashame its not birthday... love the cards.
Love me :-)

Supercutetilly said...

The cards look lovely...I get months like that too.

Nic ♥

Linda said...

Keep using those colours you do them so well. The cards look great.
xx

Tracey said...

Great cards......... I love these colours together too. Lucky birthday person!

Dmarie said...

wow, you never cease to impress us!