Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fingers crossed!

I'm back in the computer world again...and fingers crossed all my technical issues are sorted :)

I've done a little more scrapping...

...which has been therapeutic amongst the chaos and emotion of the last week or two. With my oldest heading off to High School last Wednesday, it has been lovely to take a moment to reflect on his first few days in the world.

I've used the last of my stash of Creative Imaginations Baby Boy collection from Tomorrows Memories, along with some flowers from Making Memories, ribbon and twill from TMs, and the stamp around the outside is Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday.
A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful friend Tracey...hope your day is as special as you are :)
TTFN xxx

5 comments:

Linda said...

beautiful LO Susan love the colours and the addition of the twill tapey thingy. Will have to catch up soon as i want to know all about Rileys first week and your couple of weeks and i suppose we had better get a cake for ye old one whose birthday it is today.
xx

Cardygirl said...

Gorgeous page...a special day heading off to High School! How is Mum?

Jill said...

Lovelovelove that page! Love the layout, embellishments, and especially the colors. So beautiful!
Hugs,
Jill

Tracey Holdyk said...

OMG I love this page, just so sweet and I love the colours. I can't wait to hear how Riley went and I am glad the girls are liking their teachers.
Can't wait for a crafty catchup soon.
love me :-)
PS had the best day yesterday but very hungover today.

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous layout girl. Love it. So pretty in the shop too.

hugs
e