Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday words...

Lately, I've been pinning a lot of wise words on pinterest. These are the ones that are really "speaking" to me today....

Something to think about, huh? And these simple words can be applied to so many aspects of my life right now :) Like my healthy eating plan (what healthy eating plan?)....and my new exercise regime (yeah, right)...and this little thought that keeps popping into my head...



Have you seen this project happening around the blogosphere? It seems that almost every quilting blogger that I visit is taking part in a quilt-a-long involving this book (my favourite blocks so far are here and here). The book has sat in my wishlist at the Book Depository

for weeks, until I finally succumbed to temptation today, dusted off my credit card, and took a deep,deep breath...only to find that it's now sold out!




Perhaps the universe is trying to tell me something :)




Have a great day!




TTFN xxx


2 comments:

Nicky said...

I love that quote! Good luck finding a copy of the book, if it was meant to be, it will turn up. lol

Kristyne said...

Suzitte, you MUST join the FWQAL ... it's "sew" much fun - tee hee!