Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The inevitable spots.

The colour palette may be a little more subdued than my usual choices on my latest layout, but try as I might, I can't seem to avoid using spots :)

This layout started as an entry in the cybercrop at Scrapsidaisy a couple of weeks ago, but went astray from the criteria...so it ended up being just for fun :)

I've used some older bits and pieces on this one...some ledger paper from Basic Grey, Prima Jack & Jill along with some Say It In Studs bling and AC Thickers.

Thanks so much for visiting...

TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Hope said...

Now I have Sebastian singing in my head!

What a sweetie your Merryn is. Great layout.

Linda said...

Love the wavey title and Merryn looks so cute. You sure have been on a scrapping roll lately, good to see.
xx