Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week Eight

Are you overloaded with Project Life yet? (sorry!)

I jumped right in and completed Week 8 while I had all my supplies out and photos freshly printed...no procrastinating at all! Now that Week 9 is officially over I should probably keep that momentum going :)


No Project Life kit used in the making of these pages...but lots of girly goodies, mainly from Kaisercraft's Miss Nelly and Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe Collection...soooo pretty!

The double page opened out...

...and the single page shots. I've been wanting to add a grocery docket and a Facebook conversation snapshot for a while :) I only felt a little bit crazy taking photos of my shopping trolley LOL!

Lots of little details recorded in these pages...love that.

I plan to add a couple of larger layouts in the middle of this spread in seperate page protectors, because I have LOTS more photos from my trip to Melbourne that I'd like to include. The flexibility of Project Life is one of the things I love the most!

That's all from me for now...have a great Sunday! (long weekend here in Perth...how fantastic is that?!?)

TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Hope said...

I am sure I commented on here, but I have been having trouble doing it from my iphone. :(

I love the look of this week. It seems to me to be more 'you' than the project life supplies. Still, you do a great job whatever you use. So envious of you collecting all those stories. Still too lazy to do it myself ;)

dawn said...

aawww love that it's all girly for the week. what great stuff you used for this. love the collages, they are so fun aren't they.
great job keeping up each week!!