Monday, February 2, 2009

Strawberry Sweet

I said my goodbyes to the kiddies this morning, as the beginning of the new school year began in WA ...

...and even though I have already picked up the little one, I am still feeling a little sad :( Time really does go by too fast.

On a happier note, I have some scrapping to share :)


It's not the best photo...the sun is so hot and glarey today!



I 've used the yummy new Paperie range by Making Memories, in Rouge. As soon as I saw this pattern I was reminded of a dress that Lydia had when she was little, so went searching for the photos. I've inked the letters, heart, and outside border with sepia ink to tone down the white a bit. The green journal mat is Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Magic, and I've added some machine stitching (just for a change LOL). I'm really enjoying scrapping some older photos, even though the quality is not quite as good as recent ones :)
Hope you are keeping cool...
TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I agree Suzi time does go by quickly before we know they will be all grown up living there own lives. TFS another beautiful page.

Linda said...

Hello its me. The LO is gorgeous love the green journalling card and the heart. How did the children enjoy their first day back at school?
xx Linda