Thursday, September 30, 2010

Braving the elements!

It's not often in Springtime that you'll find me out and about. I'm a bit like a bear who hibernates in Spring rather than Winter, hiding in my cave until all the nasty blossoms and other allergens that trigger my hayfever have disappeared :)

Tuesday saw me dosed up on antihistamines, and braving the elements to take the kids (and my hubby) to the Royal Perth Show...what a great day we had!


We rode on lots of rides, patted piglets, ate pluto pups, watched dogs dancing, and walked and walked and walked! It was a totally different show experience without Riley there...we spent lots less time waiting in line for rides, and much more time looking at animals and such.

I didn't take a lot of photos...FAR too much to do (and a bit tricky between nose blows LOL) ...but I thought these displays were so clever.


Each region in WA create a display to show off what their region has to offer. Most of the exhibits had moving parts, and all were absolutely spectacular!

Hope you are having a wonderful, sneeze-free day
TTFN xxx



5 comments:

Linda said...

Oh no poor you. I bet it was really strange going to the show without Riley.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Glad you had a great time at the show! Hope your allergies settle down soon:)

Vicki said...

Ralph is suffering really badly this year with hayfever and now Georgia and I have it!!! Just got to keep taking those little pills to make it bearable. Enjoy the rest of the holidays!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

:-( hope the sneezing stops soon - have you tried vaseline on your nostrils as it is meant to trap the pollen before it causes you mischief.

Janellybelly said...

My Brother took the kids this year. I love all the Regional displays and the samples :)