Friday, November 5, 2010

Seaside Collection

I've had the pleasure of playing with some new release Kaisercraft papers and embellishments over the last few days...yes! Scrapbooking stuff! The lovely girls at Tomorrows Memories have given me the inspiration to play with paper once again...and it's been fun :)

These goodies are from the Seaside Collection by Kaisercraft, and will be available from Tomorrows Memories in December...so keep an eye on their blog for news of it's arrival.

The range is a lovely mix of colours, perfect for scrapping all sorts of photos. I started with a LO about Lydia's school assembly this year, which was called "Are we there yet?". I loved that the Escape paper had lots of place names all over it...a great match for my theme.


The range has some great canvas tags and printed tickets, which are great for including the little details...and also adding some texture to your work. I even broke out my eyelets and eyelet setter to attach the tickets...hadn't used an eyelet for the longest time!
I had enough goodies left to make another LO, this time using a favourite photo that I printed a few years back, but had never used...

I've used more papers from the Seaside Collection, and another of the tickets...love them :)
The flower base is a diecut from My Minds Eye Breaking Free Collection. I cut around it, and inked it with red to match my colours a little more closely.

The Seaside Collection will be available from Tomorrows Memories in December...just in time for scrapping your Summer photos.
Have a fabulous Friday
TTFN xxx
P.S. Thanks for all your help with the fabric identification yesterday...I have a couple of hot leads!

2 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

Sorry about the coffee thing, didn't check my blog till just now. Damn. Love the layouts, they are so lucky to have you do work for them. We need to catch up re table runner, time is running out LOL>
love me :-)

Vicki said...

Your layouts are fantastic Susan...can't wait to see them IRL! Thanks heaps...vicki x