Monday, April 11, 2011

Felicity's back!

If you've ever gone back into the deep dark archives that is this blog, you will recognise this little project.... This cushion was one of the first photos that I ever uploaded to my blog. I made it from a pattern called Felicity's Flowers in the book A Family Gathering by Anni Downs, and to this day, it sits on my lounge chair (minus a few of the bobbles from the trim...the children like to twist and twist them until they fall off LOL...rotten little toads!) For those of you who have never been back through the archives, you will recognise A Family Gathering as the quilt project that Linda, Tracey and I are making together this year. And this month's block?
It's Felicity! Looking a little brighter this time...and stitched a whole lot faster than the previous Felicity, if I remember correctly :)


What can I say? Linda and Tracey are speeding along on their stitcheries, and I really can't fall behind...that would never do! (although I think our next block has slowed them down a bit ...hee hee...lots of little pieces in that one)


Thank you so very much for your words of support on my last post. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't still keeping me awake at night sometimes, but I'm sure time will help....it has a way like that, doesn't it?


TTFN xxx



6 comments:

Linda said...

"slowed me down" yep my stitching has come to a bit of a stop, cant wait to see it IRL
xx

Tracey Holdyk said...

I'm with Linda, definately slowed right down. All those little pieces are enough to do my head in. Thank god we are ahead of our time schedule cause the next block is going to take some time. Love Felicity, way too cute.
Looking forward to Friday night wahoooooooo!
love me :-)

Chookyblue...... said...

Felicity is looking good second time round............

Jill said...

That square is adorable! You have such a great eye for fabrics. I love that blue fabric with the clock on it. So unique!

Hugs,
Jill

K-Sue said...

Felicity is cute as can be!

I just now tuned in - it is so upsetting to wind up part of an accident scene. I still remember clearly a motorcycle accident scene from over 10 years ago, the welcome sound of sirens - help is almost here!

Jewls said...

She is such a cutie, definately worthy of a second appearance. I love the cushion with the pompom trim, really adorable.
Happy Easter Susan :)