Monday, April 25, 2011

Play

It's important to find time to play, and an extended Easter break has seen me playing with paper...

I am soooooo out of practice with card making, but it felt good to pull out my stamps and paper and have a play.

Then I printed a photo...


...and had a little play with my scrapbooking supplies. Again, soooooo out of practice with scrapbooking, but I wanted to record some of my feelings of the past week. I forgot how therapeutic it is :)

And today I met some dear friends in the park and had a play ...with my new camera :)



Oh how I love it! I'm definitely shooting in auto mode for now, but am loving the results.




Imagine how much I'll love it when I actually learn how to use it properly!




Did I tell you how much I love it? Oh yes...it's definitely love :) I'm not sure my precious little dog was loving it so much, having a camera lens in his face....poor Clancy! Guess he'll just have to get used to it :)


Have a great day


TTFN xxx

6 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your photos are gorgeous Susan!! Looks like it was the perfect present. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Tracey Holdyk said...

Ooooooo how fun, a new camera. don't worry about auto mode for now just have heaps of fun.
love me :-)

Dmarie said...

great pics, thanks for sharing!

Beck Beattie said...

Not toooo out of practice I see! Hope you had a lovely Easter xxx

Jill said...

Your photos are wonderful! It's amazing how well cameras can work on auto mode these days. The most that I know about photography is setting it to macro and not using a flash. I know that I have so much more to learn...

Congrats on your new toy!

Hugs,
Jill

PS: So glad that you liked my Spring Pail~ I too, love the idea of us all "crafting together"! It makes this big world feel a little cozier, doesn't it?

Linda said...

I cant believe how grown up Lydia looks in that photo and how nice is that photo on your scrapbook page. Have fdun with your camera.
xx