Thursday, May 5, 2011

A stitch here and a stitch there...

...sometimes, that's all it takes :) A stitch here, a stitch there...and a new block for my Tis the Season Stitch-a-long quilt is completed!

This block is called Chilly Penguins...a bit cute, aren't they?

Finding time to craft lately has been a bit of a challenge, but I'm learning to use minutes rather than hours of time to fit in a bit of stitching :) Would you believe that some girls who are stitching along have already finished their quilt tops? Wow. I'm quite a long way off that yet!

Hope you are finding some minutes to fit in a little of what you love :)

TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

Sometimes you just have to focus on the time you have and make the most of it. A little bit here and there is way better than none at all.
Happy crafting
love me :-)

Chookyblue...... said...

I did those this week too........very cute..........