When I started making Farmers Wife blocks a few months back, I thought I could just go along happily, throwing fabrics together and hoping for the best. And for a while, that was working for me :)
But then the real me, the organised me, the me that likes to have things just right, sort of took over, and started panicking that maybe this quilt just wasn't going to work...that maybe I needed a plan. So I laid all my blocks out, and did a bit of rearranging here and there, and came up with one :)
And with that...I have a plan! And not only a plan, but a shortage of blocks with NO white :( So that's what I made this week :)
Block number 34 Flock...
...and Block number 35, Flower Basket.
I used ricrac as the basket handle again, to try and start tieing in with other blocks I've made already.
Can I also add here....it was really REALLY good to make a couple of blocks with less than 20 pieces. Just sayin'.
We have a long weekend here in Perth due to CHOGM (Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting) so I'm already in weekend mode...