Sunday, January 29, 2012

December Daily Days 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

No, I'm not kidding.

I really do have 10 days to add to my December Daily album.

I know. I can't believe it either. Turns out it really IS a quick little album to put together...either that, or I'm whipping through the pages because I am so tired of the stuff sitting on my desk, and I really need the storage space for my Project Life stuff :) Hmmmmmm.

Anyway, here they are ( and I will forgive you if you can't be bothered looking too closely LOL)

Days 13 and 14...

...whereby we picked up my husband from the airport to start his holidays (and had dinner with our friends on the way to the airport as always!) , and we had our last work meeting of the year.

Days 15 and 16...

...whereby my girls played all day in the pool, and we looked after some other kids for the night while our friends went to their Christmas party.

Day 17...
...complete with extra page protector for additional photos...

...whereby we threw our annual Christmas/birthday party and had Secret Santa gifts and lots of yummy food :)

Day 18...
...whereby we went to the "big" Carols by Candlelight in the city with our friends, complete with Carols songbook :)

Day 19...

...whereby we did some Christmas cooking.

Days 20 and 21...

...whereby we had friends up for a Christmas get-together, and went on our annual Christmas light viewing tour with some other friends.

And finally, (for now, anyway) Day 22...
...whereby I discussed the Christmas lolly buffet that I created, and eventually gave up refilling because the lollies were disappearing so fast LOL!

That's it for now. With just 2 days left to document, I have run out of the white cardstock that I've used throughout the album, so they will have to wait for another day...hopefully tomorrow!

If you've made it this far...thanks for reading!

TTFN xxx

3 comments:

Hope said...

Wow, well done you! You'll get it crossed of your list in no time now :) Hope you can get the white card stock ok. Pretty good chance with white though, right?

Linda said...

I looked at every page and I have two favourites the one with the little houses on it (the first page I think) and the Christmas lights. You have been sooooo busy. It really does look wonderful and make sure you get that paper if not it will sit on your desk until march.
Xx

dawn said...

WOW you did a DD also, that's great. I love how it came out and picked my two favorites which happen to be Linda's favorites too.

Keep up the good work!!!

I also have my PL finally posted, just happy it worked for me.

It's so nice to see your blog and all your creativeness. So wish I had friends like Tracey and you girls near me!!!