Sunday, September 16, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 35

Hello Week 35...a very colourful week with lots of ouch :)


 The left side I devoted totally to Riley's 15th birthday party. The photos were very very turquoise, so I chose a turquoise polkadot washi tape to tie that colour into the right side as well. The days-of-the-week words and the stripes were cut from a piece of paper from Bella Blvd called Petite Pieces, and were perfect for adding journaling :)


The right side is all about ouch...LOL. Merryn had to have some baby teeth removed in the dentist chair, our car decided to cost us a small fortune in repairs (The Silver Brumby in the photo is a loan car which we've borrowed a few times...enough times that Rob has given it a nickname!) and my right foot had some major issues, resulting in lots of pain and the week off work.


I've also included an iPhone screenshot of my Instagram profile...love love love Instagram...and a few other bits and pieces from the week.

I've used some journal cards and even a title card from my Project Life kit on this layout...GO ME! I have my eye on the new kits for 2013, and know I can't possibly buy one if I haven't used most of this years....nothing like a bit of motivation, huh?

Happy Sunday...hope you're finding some crafting time just for you :)

TTFN xxx

2 comments:

dawn said...

Way to go on using up your kit, looks good. I like the title card, very cute and the tape is perfect. Sorry about all the OUCHES on the right side, what a crazy week for you. Hope your foot feels better soon, I know it's hard when us moms are DOWN and can't do what we like. Take it easy and rest it though. The left side bday page is great, love seeing all the colorful pictures!

Hope said...

Woohoo! Use that kit!

Love the turquoise washi taking the colour through the pages.