Saturday, September 22, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 37

Hellp Project Life Week 37...a week which ended up in an expolsion of colour and polkadots! That happens a bit around here ;)

 This week I used a paper collection from My Little Shoebox called Notebook, and teamed it with a polkadot paper from the Olivia collection from Basic Grey...mixing the old with the new.


I bought a sheet of journal cards from Notebook, and they fit into the PL pockets perfectly...love it when that happens ;)

Week 37 was all about playdates (for the girls AND for me!), netball wind-ups, takeaway chips on a Friday night, and new overpriced shoes.




On Tracey and Linda's insistence, I also included my new frilly, sequinned Peter Alexander pyjama shorts (top right hand corner)...are they not the cutest things you have ever seen? LOL


Thank you all so very very much for all your encouraging comments on my Ruby Banners quilt.... I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me such lovely words xxx

Here's to a crafty weekend...and maybe the pinning of another quilt? Hope you have a great one :)

TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

I am so glad you included your new frilly undies, way too cute LOL
Love me :-)

Hope said...

Love all the polkadots and the colour scheme. Those frilly shorts are very cute, and so you with the pink and red. Also LOVE the satchel and that dress... so pretty.