Monday, September 17, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 36

Hello Project Life Week 36...hot on the heels of Week 35 ;)

 I've come to realise that I should never boast about being up-to-date with Project Life...because that status seems to change very quickly! Is it any wonder though? The weeks are flying by, and my daughter reminds me each day how many days until Christmas! Today, there are 99 days until December 25. Does that scare you as much as it scares me?

Anyhoo...here are the close-ups of Week 36...

 ...a week where we took advantage of the new WA Sunday trading laws and did our grocery shopping on a Sunday...love that :) A week of big changes at my work, catchups with friends, sports carnivals and netball windups. And new polkadot slippers ;)


Everyday life sure is busy! I've used papers by lilybee designs and Echo Park, with some embellishments by Kaisercraft and October Afternoon...a real mixture this week :) I also pulled out some stamps to decorate some of the PL kit journaling cards...yes, really. I did.


Hope your Monday was awesome ;)

TTFN xxx

4 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Love your scrapbooking.Its funny that when my girls were small and I worked full time I used to keep up with mine.
These days,I'm retired and months can go by without me even looking at them.
Are your scrap books real or virtual .Whatever they are,they're lovely.
Xx

Hope said...

Oh well, even if you don't stay caught up, you do manage to get there again. :)

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Yep. Had I read this properly I would have realized that you can't use stamps on the computer. DDD. Xx

Linda said...

Susan that spread looks wonderful, love it. Stamping yay.