Saturday, May 30, 2009

Basic Grey Overload

Is anyone else loving Basic Grey at the moment? I can't seem to stop using it as you will soon see :)

I started with a Pagemap for this first double...you may recognise the photos from a few weeks back...and went from there. They are a great starting point, especially for LOs with lots of photos.

I've used mainly Basic Grey Wisteria- violet, sundial, element stickers and even the gorgeous dandelion stamps. There are lots of little clear bling dotted over the LO too (on the bug antennaes and dandelions) , and the border around the photos is stitched with purple thread. I laid it all out first, then drew the border with a pencil before stitching. It took quite a while for this one to come together, but I love the result.

Then we have Lime Rickey...I did warn you a couple of days ago how much I love Lime Rickey :)


This bird paper would have to be my favourite...so bright and cheery! Stitching around the borders, and letters cut on the MM Slice.

I even found a home for the last of my October Afternoon Daydream rubber charms...gotta love that!
I made Linda a card from Lime Rickey for her birthday which is today

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA xxx
It was always going to be made from Basic Grey...it's Linda's favourite :) Pop over to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday if you get the chance :)
And then there is my LO about my quirky shoe fetish...
...they don't get much simpler than this, but with all that colour in the shoes and the paper, I didn't want to overwhelm it.
Are you Basic Grey-ed out yet? No? That's good, because I have yet another Lime Rickey LO sitting on my desk as we speak. When you find something you love, well...you are best to go with it :)
TTFN xxx




1 comment:

Linda said...

I just love the LO's they turned out really great. Love the stamping on the first one. Have I seen those shoes in the bottom of your LO, are they Burkenstocks as well?
Do you think they we have converted anyone else to BG yet. Just wait until they see the new Lemonade..
xx