Sunday, May 31, 2009

A little bit more?

How much is too much Basic Grey? Hmmmm...

The current Copycatcard challenge is to make a card using one of the new techniques that have been tried out for the Scrapsidaisy May challenge. I had so much fun using up some leftover alphas that I thought I would run with that idea...


...except with numbers! It's my nephews' 10th birthday coming up, so I created a card just for him using lots of leftover numbers...all Basic Grey, of course :) The paper is Marrakech Palace Blue and Cardamon. Simple? Yes, but a great way to use up some more stickers!
TTFN xxx

3 comments:

Jenni said...

That's cool! Good to see you're not leaving it for the last minute again.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Clever and effective!! Great way to use up left over numbers and letters. Hope you are enjoying the long weekend! Lisa

Linda said...

Your so clever that is a great idea especially for boys.
xx