Sunday, September 27, 2009

Scrapping as therapy :)

So...

...what is a "seriously freaked out" mother to do while her boy is away? Scrap of course :)

It's not often I print photos at home anymore, but I made an exception for this gorgeous shot.


I used my last piece of Basic Grey Urban Prairie Harvest on this one...it's the ONLY paper I've come across that matches the colours of Riley's team perfectly. Turns out it also matches the West Australian state team colours even better, because they have the yellow as well :)

The colours didn't come out very true...I'm still searching for that perfect spot to photograph LOs in our new house. Guess I'd better keep looking :)

I've used Fiskars Effervescence punch to cut the borders, and stamped both the journal block (Autumn Leaves) and "the facts" (Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday).
Enjoy your Sunday evening, and thank you for visiting!
TTFN xxx


2 comments:

Linda said...

How are you going, and how is Riley going?
Thats a great photo of Riley.
The pool must be heated, was it warm? Where are those photos :)
Linda

Tracey said...

The LO looks fantastic it really suits the photos! Love the punched borders aswell. Hope you survived the weekend ok without your little man they grow up way to fast.