Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You can ride!

Number 19 of my challenge...

I really didn't think it would take me so long to complete this little self challenge...I'll be glad to be finished I think :)

I've used mostly Basic Grey June Bug on this LO...Vintage Plaid, Admiral and the cute little "Pops", which are 3D stickers. The strip of bicycles are cut from paper by Little Yellow Bicycle (how appropriate!) , and the journal block I hand cut from Bazzill, then decorated with red dots.

Today's the big day...the first day of competition for Riley at the National Trampoline Championships in Adelaide. I'm feeling excited, scared and nervous all at the same time, so I can only imagine how he is feeling! He's not expecting to do well in the event today but hey, you never know!
The talented Janelle Wind is having a weeks worth of giveaways over on her blog...her patterns are divine and really easy to follow, so pop over and put your name down! You may just be lucky enough to win :)
TTFN xxx

3 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Love the plaid in this layout Suzi! Hope Riley enjoyed his first day of comp!

Linda said...

Now i am going to be very dumb here and say "I didn't know that Tartan was also called plaid". You see plaid and i see tartan. Look how tiny Riley was back then, boy you forget how little they once were.
Thanks for this arvo it was great to catch up.
xx Linda

Janellybelly said...

I'm with Linda, I say tartan - which looks fabulous BTW :)
Enjoy the 2nd week of school holidays
Janelle xx
PS I am actually planning on creating, rather than reading, this week.