Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday afternoon distractions :)

It is the perfect afternoon for a little bit of crafting...windy, cold, with some rain thrown in. My darling kids are all chilling after a busy morning out, so rather than heading to the ironing (YUK!) , I headed for my craft room :)

This wedding photo was sitting on my desk from the challenge I did the other day, so rather than put it away, I decided to scrap it.

Lots of older goodies on here...WeR Memory Keepers 3D words, PebblesInc stickers and MM Valentines words from a few years back, as well as some newer ones from the Making Memories recent wedding line.

On the stitching front, I'm still plodding away on my Little Bluebirds quilt top...there sure is a lot of stitching on this one!


Still loving the colours, but I would love some solid blocks of time to devote to it...my progress is very slow! Have also been checking out a few of my favourite stitching websites, and was very excited to see that this book is being released this week...

This is the new book by Rosalie Quinlan and features her brand new fabric range, and it looks delicious! Some happy mail coming my way soon :)
Hope you are finding some time to do the things you love today!
TTFN xxx


3 comments:

Linda said...

I have been eyeing that book (have you pre ordered it?)Everything looks so nice.
Your stitching is looking wonderful and i love that LO and can see that you matched some of the colours from the boquet.
xx Linda

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your quilt is going to be amazing! The stitching looks gorgeous - it is going to be a real masterpiece!

Your latest LO's are wonderful - wedding pages must be so fun to put together.

Hope you are well and truly settled into your new home now - roll on the school holidays!

~KRISTY~ said...

I HAVE SAID IT ONCE AND I SHALL SAY IT AGAIN...(LOL) WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME? TO SCRAP ALL THESE GORGEOUS PICS, RUN A HOUSEHOLD, COOK ALL THOSE FABULOUS GOODIES AND SEW! LOVE THE WEDDING LAYOUTS FOR THE CHALLENGE!