Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Back on schedule...

...with December Daily. Phew.

So we have DAY 6...

I knew when I made these pages that the 6th would be busy, so allowed two pages and a journaling page instead of just one :)

( Blurred faces again...I don't like to include pics of people unless I have their permission). I matted the photo onto cardstock, and tucked the Carols in the Park flyer behind it.
DAY 7...


We had the BEST day yesterday! Merryn had her friend over for the day, and she was such a funny little girl...had us laughing all day long! We made lots of cupcakes, ready for class parties and Christmas events. My hubby went to roster in Lydia's classroom, and created havoc I think :) They are doing Christmas activities each day, and he was in charge of the chocolate truffles...BIG mistake :) I'm going for Wednesday's activities...hope I have as much fun as he did!
Have a holly jolly day :)
TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

Loving your DD, keep it up and I can't wait to see it when its finished. Hope you are well
love me :-)

Linda said...

Susan it all looks gorgeous, are you finding it easy to do or a challenge?
Linda