Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which direction to run in?

That seems to be the question I ask myself as I wake up each morning...life sure is hectic at the moment! So I took a little time out today to do some creating...

I bought these Creative Cafe tags from Tomorrows Memories a few weeks back in the hope of finding time to decorate them for Christmas :) I cut all the words and images from the MM Slice FaLaLa memory card...too easy!


Day 2 of December Daily...(this is called a "on-a-roll" LOL)


Riley snapped these shots of me doing Lydia's hair for her dance dress rehearsal last night...dance is a big part of our lives at the moment, so it's a perfect topic to include!
Take some time out for yourself today...do something that you love :)
TTFN xxx

3 comments:

Linda said...

Yes yes yes. that page is great. Its about all about the daily things and dance is a huge part of december. her hair looks beautiful by the way.
PS have you tried goat milk soap for Merryn ie Billy Goat Soap to be specific,meant to be the ab fab thing for skin itchys
xx

Tracey Holdyk said...

loving your DD page about dance. My DD is going well so far LOL. It is only day 3
Love me :-)

Janellybelly said...

Lydia's hair looks gorgeous in that photo, way to go Mum!