Friday, February 5, 2010

Distraction :)

This is it. The first morning I have come home to an empty house after dropping my kids at school :( Not good.

So rather than do boring stuff (like housework!!), I have been daydreaming thanks to the Pottery Barn kids website. Anyone else in love with kids bedrooms?

Lydia loves green and pink....

The details get me...look at the little tree on the bedside table :)

Polka dot baskets? Yes please!

More polka dots? Why not?

And it's not just girly rooms I love....look at these!



The whale cane basket is so cute!


How much would Riley love this bunk bed, complete with desk? How much would his Mummy love this bunk bed, come to think of it :)
All images courtesy of Pottery Barn...if you need some decorating inspiration, or distraction, head over and have a peek :)
I am in love.
TTFN xxx


2 comments:

Linda said...

That boys bed is exactly what Joe used to have or still does except we cut down the bed. Have you ever tried making a bed up there. Think before you ever buy one. Although Joe was a lot younger than Riley then I used to have nightmares about him falling out.Even with the rail.
xx

Janellybelly said...

I am drooling on the keyboard... It all looks gorgeous.