Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Double Shot Wednesday :)

Is it just me, or are my titles beginning to sound like a radio station? Scary.

I have another 2 layouts to show you today. Why the sudden increase in mojo I hear you ask? I'm putting it down to my journaling book...the spot where I write down stuff as it happens, or as I think of it. I've filled one recently, and have been reading the stories before putting it away...and that has inspired me to scrapbook them :)


This is about one of the funny things Merryn said last year, that I happened to write down. The photos weren't taken on that exact day, but that really doesn't matter :)

The papers are Love Bandit by Bo Bunny, alphas are MM tiny alphas, Kaisercraft Child's Play (Girl), and AC Thickers brackets.
This is another story from my journaling book...

I realised one day that we seem to move house every four years, and thought it was a good subject for a LO about the houses we've lived in...took me a while to find all the right photos!



This is the sort of LO that I think the kids will love looking at when they get older...the stories of each house, and a record of where they were born. Most of the papers and embellishments are from the Lemonade collection by Basic Grey...one of my all-time favourites.
That's it for today...but I might keep that journaling book out for just a little while longer :)
TTFN xxx


3 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

You are on a roll this week Susan! More beautiful layouts. Love the idea of chronicling your moves. In our first 12 years of marriage we had lived in 4 countries, 6 Cities, and 10 houses. Thankfully we haven't moved at all in the past 6 years:)

Tracey Holdyk said...

Love the layouts but really love the one about the houses. This will be a very treasured story in years to come. Thanks for sharing.
love me :-)

Linda said...

You have been busy, obviously you found my mojo as i seem to have lost mine along with 10kg. Love the LO's and yes the house one will be of great interest to the children when they are older.
xx
although you had better stay in this house longer than 4 years