Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Two for Tuesday :)

Actually, three if you count double layouts as two (which I do LOL). I've found myself with a bit more scrapping time in the last couple of days...the planets must have aligned!

My latest DT pack from Tomorrows Memories contained some of the yummy new 3 Bugs In A Rug Little Chick papers, so I set to work to create a double LO with photos from last Easter...


The papers are so bright and cheery...I couldn't resist creating some Easter eggs...

It won't be long before it's Easter again....the year is flying by so quickly! While I had my Easter photos handy, I made another LO...

I combined the 3 Bugs paper with Basic Grey Lemonade embellishments and papers...love pink, lime and aqua together :)


I cut the word "Easter" using my new Fonts Design Card for the MM Slice that I received for Christmas...the script style is JUST what I was after :)
Miss Merryn survived her first full day at school, but woke up this morning crying, complaining that her brain hurts. Poor girl...she is so disappointed to be missing school today :( Better go and make her some lunch.
TTFN xxx



3 comments:

Linda said...

Hope Merryn is OK. Your LO's are lovely as usual.
You have been busy, i haven't done a LO in a while.
xx

Kris said...

Some great layouts Susan!! Sam had his first full day of Kindy today and came home saying.."Mumma i think i need to have a rest on the couch"...made me laugh..lol!!

Vicki said...

The layouts are great Susan...love the mix of colours too! Vicki x