Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Making cards...and cardmaking for cheats!

Happy Wednesday everyone....a cold one in this neck of the woods :)

I tend to put off making cards right till the very last minute, so I decided today to get a head start on a few....


...this one using some Heather Bailey paper and a quote sticker I've had for a long time (yep, I reached into my stash again YAY!). While I was poking around in my cupboards, I found a half-completed Basic Grey Lemonade card pack (oh the shame!) so I finished it off. These packs are so fun...not much thinking required :)


I sometimes change the words on the front to suit my own needs...no harm in that!

This one was supposed to say "Love Bug", which sortof limits who I could send it to...don't you think?



Hope you are keeping warm wherever you are...my toes are frozen! Off to find some socks :)
TTFN xxx


4 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like you had a lovely day making some beautiful cards. Lucky duck.
xx

Tracey Holdyk said...

Love the cards. Yep totally addicted to sewing, I am just loving it. Can't do my crochet class they are booked out, starting to panic now as we go away in 5weeks.
Move to plan b... accept I don't have plan b LOL.
love me

Janellybelly said...

Gorgeous cards sweetie, you have got me wanting Basic Grey :)

K-Sue said...

Love theses! Very happy colors. I'm sure they cheer up the cool day. Here, the only cool right now is air conditioning.