Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tea parties, Dear Lizzie and Holiday Happy!

How I love Sundays when there is absolutely nothing written in my diary :) Nothing to do but stay in your jammies till late, do little bits of housework at a leisurely pace, and have tea parties with your toys...
Every little girl should have a tea set, I think.

There's usually an invitation list...only special guests are invited.


Today it was mainly puppies....with a pig or two thrown in :) Childhood is such a magical time!
With not too much on the agenda today, I managed to do a little scrapping with my Dear Lizzie stash...
I really wanted to use those little chipboard dresses. The little birds in the corners reminded me of the scene in Cinderella where the blubirds are flying around with ribbon, creating a beautiful dress for Cinderella (tell me you know what I'm talking about LOL) so I went with some swirly twine...maybe I should stop sharing my thought process right there? It's sounding a bit vague LOL.


Anyhoo...moving right along...I've used mainly American Crafts goodies, mainly from Dear Lizzie which I have somehow managed to collect quite a bit of. Love the colours!
I was very excited to see a new fabric release during the week...look at the colours it's based on!

It's called Holiday Happy, and you can read all about it here...


Just the colours of this blog make me happy! Can't wait to see the fabric in real life :)
TTFN xxx



5 comments:

Linda said...

Does that mean that you have ordered some? mmm tea parties-it reminds me of a photo i have of my dad and caitlin and joe having a tea party-a perfect photo op.xx
ps the cutlets are easy.

Bev C said...

Sounds like a great way to spend Sunday. Love the tea party. I still have my little teaset.Gosh it must be years old-vintage even. Have a Happy Monday.
Bev.xoxox

Beckie said...

You sound just like me on Sundays Suzi!!! I love it too. I love your LO too and yes I remember the birds in Cinderella LOL It's ok I think it's a good thing, as you said, childhood is a magical time, it would be sad to lose those memories!!!

Tracey Holdyk said...

Oooooooooo how cute... a tea party. The photo's are just so cute and love the layout. Yes Dear Lizzy is my most favourite thing in the world
love me :-)

GardenOfDaisies said...

Sounds like a very relaxing Sunday. Yes, every little girl needs a tea set! How I loved having tea parties when I was little and also with my kids when they were young.