Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cookies and cards

Back to school for my little munchkins today, after a rainy but relaxing holiday break. It amazes me how fast the year is flying by...term 3 already :(

Some home baked goodies in the lunchbox makes the first day back just that little bit easier to bear, don't you think?

(You'd be correct in assuming that red polkadots are taking over my life :) They seem to be everywhere at the moment, and I can't seem to resist adding to my collection)


A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my nephew Jordan xxx When I talk about time flying, I only have to think of his sweet face as a baby to realize how fast it's going....7 years old today:) I broke out the much-neglected cardmaking supplies to make him a birthday card.

Must keep that cardmaking momentum going...my own little girl turns 7 this week too! Yep, my sister and I were in hospital having babies together....but that's a story for another day :)

TTFN xxx

6 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your biscuit tin looks perfect Susan!

Birthday wishes to the two 7 year olds - such a fabulous age!

Tracey Holdyk said...

Love the card and those biscuits... yummmmmmmm.
love me :-)

Linda said...

More yummy cookies Susan, they look delish. Good card too.
xx

Tracey said...

I think the tin makes them look even more yummy. Really nice card too!

Deb said...

Love your tin Suzie, I have the set in my kitchen also.

Sewandthecity said...

Polka dot? I know what you mean; I have way too much polka dot in my life :-)...if that is possible. I love the cookies and the Birthday card.