Thursday, February 16, 2012

Project Life 2012- Week Six

Project Life has been a "bits and pieces" effort this week...I haven't had a spare couple of hours to sit down and work on it, so have been grabbing minutes of time when I can. I guess some weeks are going to be like that :)

I was looking through some of my older scrapping supplies when I cam across a collection by Cosmo Cricket called Little Girls. I have hoarded this pack for years...and years...but one of the quotes was perfect for a photo of Riley I had this week, so I lashed out and used the whole lot.



I've printed off a couple of Instagram photos this week...love the way they look on the page!


I would have loved to add more stitching and other details, but just don't have the energy...LOL. (4am starts are a killer!)


So there you have it...another week down :)

I'm struggling to take photos this week, so Week 7 pages may prove to be difficult! Hoping I can find some motivation soon.

TTFN xxx

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh well done, I haven't even started yet. Where were you out to all dolled up? Love the tag that you used on Riley's photo.
Xx

Tracey Holdyk said...

It looks so great and I totally love instagram too. We need a show and tell night to share our PLs.
love me :-)

Hope said...

Looks great! I am admiring your Project Life very much.

J said...

I love the whole lay-out - especially the title card. Fabby!