Saturday, February 2, 2013

Farmers Wife - The Better Late than Never Edition

Hello there...happy Saturday and happy February to you!

So I didn't quite make my end-of-the-month cut off date for my Farmers Wife blocks this time, but I figure better late than never, right? After all, it IS only the 2nd Of February and  life has been pretty busy around these parts!

So without further ado, we have Block 96 Tulip...

and Block 99 W.C.T.U (can anyone tell me what those initials stand for?)


and Block 100 Weathervane...

and finally, Block 101 Wedding Ring

The days of skipping all over the place with the blocks are definitely over! For quite a while there, I was choosing the easier blocks to make each week and I'm afraid it has caught up with me...no more easy blocks left :) Serves me right, huh? LOL.

Hope you are looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I'm going to have to face all the book labelling and back-to-school preparations that I've been putting off for weeks now...wish me luck!

TTFN xxx






4 comments:

Hope said...

Oooh, lovely! Weathervane is my favourite of these ones.

WCTU stand for the Women's Christian Temperance Union. :)

Noela said...

Lovely blocks. Good luck with all the school stuff. Hugs.....

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely blocks.xx

Nicky said...

Love these blocks!! They are so pretty, and late is always better than never....