Thursday, February 7, 2013

Right now...

...I am loving this combination of turquoise, grey and yellow :)


The colours for this layout were inspired by Merryn's  very pretty turquoise and yellow top, and let's face it... a very good excuse to use some of Teresa Collins new line, Memories. The turquoise flower paper isn't even my favourite, even though I adore it  :) 

The whole line is lovely....beautifully textured paper, great die-cut accesories and cute enamel dots (which I've used as a flower centre, above)...very very yummy.

The yellow paper is Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Sadie's Story, and the flower is vintage Prima...ie, been in my stash for years!

Layout number two completed for February...and I am really loving playing with pretty paper again!

TTFN xxx

5 comments:

dawn said...

WOW, this is so pretty. I love these colors too, have never used them together before but will now. They do match the pictures so nicely and I like the order of pictures too. Great that you used up some stash and those papers are beatufiul!!

YIPPEEE for another layout done!! Keep on scrapping!

Nicky said...

These colours are so pretty, and it's awesome that you are really enjoying and keeping up with your scrapping plans....

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Very very pretty. Now this may be a dumb question but you know that I am new to scrapbooking so here goes :) I am seeing some pages that have a lot of 3D elements and some quite large. How do you store these pages? Do they just go into an album and get squashed? :s

Hope said...

It's gorgeous! I love the layering of all the different patterns, and the colour scheme is truly lovely.

Linda said...

Great page Susan, I love the colour combo, must remember to look at clothes for colour inspiration.