Friday, July 12, 2013

Project Life Week 25...in pictures :)

Blogger is not playing nice with me lately, so it seems that "adding captions" to my photos is the only way to add text...frustrating much?




For my Week 25 layout, I used my brand new Project Life Honey Kit, which I thought I could resist, but obviously could not ;) I added an insert to include my photos of our friend, Caitlin's 21st on the Saturday night.

Confession...I also bought the new Midnight Edition as well. Restraint is not my strong point ;) Sorry this post is so incredibly disjointed, but I'm not able to edit anything once it's typed. Is anyone else having blogger issues? Hopefully I can come back later and fix this post! In the meantime, just enjoy the photos...and marvel that I have actually managed to post some sort of blog entry! TTFN xxx









3 comments:

Helen said...

Lovely photos even without the captions.

Hope said...

Midnight as well?! LOL

Love what you've captured this week, great pages.

dawn said...

I love seeing the Honey kit in your PL now too, YIPPEE!! I love this kit. Oh Susan, you and Tracey both gave in to this PL inspiration kits, too cute. I can't wait to get the Midnight kit, maybe this fall. Isn't it fun to have choices!

Sorry blogger is giving you a hard time, still enjoyed your beautiful pages!!