Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Paper Rich/Time Poor

I have broken my self-imposed "scrap diet" in a fairly major way in the last little while...who can resist all the gorgeous new papers that have started arriving from CHA? Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, Making Memories, My Minds Eye, Teresa Collins...they all have irresistible lines at the moment, and like the true paper addict that I am, I have been loving adding some of these to my collection.

And let's be honest here...at the moment that's all it is. A collection of papers and embellishments, because life has been so busy that I haven't had a lot of time to play with them. I haven't been taking many photos, or printing many photos, or even making it to my scrapping desk for any length of time lately...I think a lot of us are having this problem :(

I was feeling the need to play with some paper on the weekend, and it has taken me that long to actually finish this simple LO. Sad, I know :(

I've Cuttlebugged the pastel papers for the butterflies, then glued them underneath the die-cut Making Memories paper...this piece is from the Flower Patch 8 x 8 book. The journal book pages are from the MM Paperie Poolside collection, and the bling are Kaisercraft Rhinestones in various shades...they are so versatile!

Here's to finding some more scrapping time!

TTFN xxx

2 comments:

Linda said...

Dont you just love those rinestones? I think that i will have to get 1 in every colour :)
xx Linda

Hope said...

Very pretty. I love the rhinestone butterfly trail.