Monday, April 27, 2009

Red

I love red. It's one of my very favourite colours. When I decided to make some cards recently, it seemed that all I could reach for was red.

One for my nephew (look away now H!)...


One for a Copycatcard challenge...

...and one because Mothers Day is creeping up on us yet again!

The Copycatcard challenge last week was to make a card for a teenager. The Copycatcard this week is to make a card with the recipients name on it. (I am yet to complete this challenge, but the day is still young!)
TTFN xxx


5 comments:

Linda said...

And didn't you just buy some red funky shoes?
Love the mothers day card.
Isn't it a strange day today-a public holiday but not a public holiday.
xx

Sonya Thair said...

I love these cards Susan. As you know red is my favourite colour too. I especially like the first one. Gorgeous!!

Hope said...

These cards are fabulous. Red and navy is such a striking combination. Love what you've done with all of them.

Janellybelly said...

All 3 cards are fabulous! Red is such a luscious colour.
Janelle xx
Are you going to the Quilt & Craft Fair next month?

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Oh gorgeous cards! I can't wait to see Harry's one in real life! The HEY one is very funky and the Mum one very pretty! Love the journalling tag embellishment!