Saturday, April 25, 2009

A year behind...as usual :)

Since we are now on the other side of Easter 2009, and my Easter 2008 photos were still sitting on my desk (oh dear!) I thought I had better do something with them...well, some of them, anyway :)

I've used some of the bits and pieces from the Making Memories Flower Patch and even some of last years Garden Party ranges on this LO...they match beautifully.

Still loving those American Crafts Thickers...they seem to be making an appearance on every LO lately.

The ribbons are from Making Memories and Prima, stamps from Basic Grey and Lil Davis, and the usual touch of bling....except these are Chatterbox blings, I think!
Hope you are having a great weekend,
TTFN xxx


1 comment:

Janellybelly said...

He he he, only a year behind - they are gorgeous photos & precious memories. I haven't done my wedding album & it's 13 years this July - Oops.